Dynamic Living by Simone Craig

Spiritual. Health Conscious. Tree Hugger. Single Mama journeying to pristine, exalted joy in all aspects of life. This is real life.

Monday, March 31, 2008

I'm baaaacck!

Hiiiiii! I'm back y'all...

It's been a few months since I've posted. So much has happened! Life continues to unfold perfectly. Even when I'm struggling with something or worrying or crying, it's all perfect. It's easy to see the perfection of life when things are going well. But can I say my life is perfect, even when things don't seem to be going my way? It's a challenge. Life is a challenge. I'm finding it can either be an agonizing, destructive challenge where I see myself as a victim, or it can be a joyous, healthy challenge where I see everything is for my growth. It's totally up to me. Will I see myself, other people, situations and my life through the eyes of fear, or will I see it all through the eyes of love? Sound cliche...ok maybe even corny? Maybe. But it's a really good question if I really want to be happy. I've found that seeing through the eyes of fear leads to misunderstanding, miscommunication, insecurity, malice, jealousy, manipulation and perceived setbacks. Seeing through the eyes of love leads to growth, gratitude, humility, humanness, beauty and miracles.

While there are some things in my life that are under my control, there are also some things that aren't. I think the essential issue with wanting to control things is the false notion that changing the external circumstances of a thing or a situation will bring me what I want from that change. Maybe I'm looking to control something so I can experience peace, release and happiness. And sometimes it is absolutely appropriate to change the situation. But I am finding that most times it takes a change in my perception of the situation to truly find and feel the meaning of all situations in my life. And from this new perception, I can make the appropriate decision. I'm finding that when my perception and decisions are made from love, not fear, it is blessed. It is a sacred act I have committed for myself and all involved.

Leave comments...let me know what you've been up to...

Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

At March 31, 2008 at 12:24 PM , Blogger Elle said...

YAY! Welcome back!

 
At March 31, 2008 at 1:45 PM , Blogger F.U. said...

How I've missed thee! Your words are so true to life. I've been learning everyday not allow fear to dictate the choices I make on my journey. I'm also learning acceptance. Acceptance is truth and truth is freedom. Once you have that down, life is perfect even when it's not.

 
At March 31, 2008 at 3:39 PM , Blogger Simone Craig said...

Thanks Elle!

Thanks F.U.! And, so so true.

 
At March 31, 2008 at 9:27 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Glad you're back! I love this blog :) - it always makes me think deeper about things. Love it!

 
At April 1, 2008 at 12:03 AM , Blogger Simone Craig said...

Annie!
Thanks love. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home