Dynamic Living by Simone Craig

Spiritual. Health Conscious. Tree Hugger. Single Mama journeying to pristine, exalted joy in all aspects of life. This is real life.

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Mo' Money - Robert Kiyosaki

Robert Kiyosaki drops knowledge on his PBS show, 'The Robert Kiyosaki Show'. Every time I watch his show I learn so much! I like him because he tells you what he does and how he handles his OWN money. He created a board game called Cash Flow 101 and Cash Flow 202. I wonder if this is the game Rob was telling me about? Was it Rob?

Anyway...
I also like how he includes his wife, or a he refers to her, 'his sweetheart'. She wrote a book called Rich Woman, to educate women about money and investments. I just like it.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At August 27, 2007 at 1:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

YES!!! That's the guy and that's the game!! And guess what, I won the game this last Friday!!! I exited the rat race under 2 hours and won the game under 3 hours. I went from being a janitor to taking 3 friends around the world on a golf retreat to the 50 greatest golf courses on Earth!!! He, he, he!
It's only my second time playing, but the first time I played I had such a profound breakthrough, which you and I have spoken about, that this time around I just totally knew exactly what to do and how to do it. It was awesome!!! Have to tell you all about it and maybe we will be able to do the second part of the money radio program soon. That's so cool you saw his show, let's talk soon.
R

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home