Dynamic Living by Simone Craig

Spiritual. Health Conscious. Tree Hugger. Single Mama journeying to pristine, exalted joy in all aspects of life. This is real life.

Friday, July 27, 2007

Too Long

tree from my favorite park

It's been too long since I've posted. Good stuff going on. So I'll just ramble a bit about what's going on!

I did a Part 2 follow-up on my radio show for Black Folk and The New Age Movement, Like Oil and Water. I feel good about it because the focus was no longer on the issue but on the answer. It was focused on living the answer.

I went to a Reiki workshop last weekend. It was utterly amazing, incredible, moving and humbling. Reiki means wisdom guided energy. That it is indeed.

I'm finding that I'm becoming better with socializing with people. When I came home from California, I realized I'd lost a very important human skill. Socializing. I'm getting back into enjoying things that I used to, like sports. I'm a big Yankee fan! I'm a Miami Heat fan too. Not so much because of the team but because of the players. I'm a big Alonzo Mourning fan. I have been since he played at Georgetown. I'm also a Gary Payton and Shaq fan too. I want to get out and see some games.

Ever experience someone trying to get in touch with you so desperately that you feel like you are being energetically attacked? I have. Not fun. Lesson learned. Prayer/Intention for protection is vital.

What is going on with all of these celebrities...well that's an exaggeration...with some of these celebrity women drinking and driving and going to rehab and jail? It's sad. At the same time, it's kind of sad that I'm writing about it right now. That's why I stopped watching so much tv and listening to the radio. It's an overload to my senses and sensibility. Anyway, these young women are in pain, even if they are not aware of it. I pray they find what they are really searching for. I pray they get it together before someone else besides them gets hurt.

A bunch of Manifestation updates to come. And also, I'll be posting the resources list of African-American organizations focused on spirituality and healing.

Love!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At July 30, 2007 at 2:18 PM , Blogger Michele Zzah said...

beautiful tree

 
At July 30, 2007 at 5:37 PM , Blogger Simone Craig said...

isn't it? it was just calling for me to take it's picture!...
or maybe that was my own projection lol
either way, it is indeed beautiful
i love how present trees are. solid and present.

 
At July 31, 2007 at 8:54 PM , Blogger Michele Zzah said...

yup i agree... they are wonderful

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home