Dynamic Living by Simone Craig

Spiritual. Health Conscious. Tree Hugger. Single Mama journeying to pristine, exalted joy in all aspects of life. This is real life.

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Manifestation Series VIII - Hafeezah

Recently, I've been looking to connect with the conscious community. I talked with an amazing sister, Hafeezah, today. I entered a random search on Google and her name came up. She is a life coach and an energy worker. She told me everything I needed to know, essentially, about the career I'm intending to transition into. She shared her wisdom and experience lovingly, freely and openly. She answered questions I didn't even know I had. She sent me info on things I didn't even know I was looking for. I'm now connected to an entire community of bodyworkers, energy workers, mediation and yoga teachers, holistic health practitioners, bookstore owners and more in my area. Amazing.

Prior Manifestations I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home