Dynamic Living by Simone Craig

Spiritual. Health Conscious. Tree Hugger. Single Mama journeying to pristine, exalted joy in all aspects of life. This is real life.

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Manifestation Series VI - After anger

I also don't want to leave out this -

I was very unhappy with a certain aspect of my living situation. And, there seemed to be nothing short of moving out that I could do about it. I felt stuck and trapped. I felt so angry. While in my anger, I knew I had a choice. So I chose to focus on what I wanted. I still angry as hell but at the same time I saw the possibility of what I wanted and what I wanted my life to be.

I decided to go for a drive and call my friend Rob. As a result of talking to him, we talked about a way to solve my issue with my living situation. I'm being vague because I haven't totally worked it out yet. But I have something exciting in the works! My conversation with Rob was an answer to what I was asking for in the midst of anger.

Cool, huh?

Prior Manifestations I, II, III, IV, V

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home