Dynamic Living by Simone Craig

Spiritual. Health Conscious. Tree Hugger. Single Mama journeying to pristine, exalted joy in all aspects of life. This is real life.

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Manifestation Series - V - By The Way 1

I don't want to jip myself from acknowledging any manifestations that I've been excited about. And since I started a Manifestation Series, I want to have an accurate tally of my deliberately created manifestations. Deliberately created manifestations. haha! When did I start talking like this?? Anyway. Something really cool happened last week at work. My boss asked me to help her with a special project. It sounded like a complicated situation and I wasn't sure I'd be able to help. Right before I went in to work, I set the following intention:
Whether I am able to solve this problem for my boss or not, I intend to feel good about my work. I intend for my boss to feel really happy with my work and feel that I helped her.

It turned out that I did not solve the problem for her. I spent a few hours going over paperwork, but I did not make any headway with helping her to reconcile her work. I really didn't do much of anything at all. But, at the end of the day she was really happy! She thanked me a few times for helping her to get a better perspective on what she was dealing with and for making her feel that she wasn't the only one who was baffled by her work. I went home happy and feeling good that she felt good!

Another deliberate manifestation. Check. :)

Prior Manifestations I, II, III, IV

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home