Dynamic Living by Simone Craig

Spiritual. Health Conscious. Tree Hugger. Single Mama journeying to pristine, exalted joy in all aspects of life. This is real life.

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Synchronicity

Something kind of wild happened Tuesday. I was driving and listening to an Abraham-Hicks tape. Someone called my phone but I didn't get to my phone in time. I didn't recognize the number but I called it back. The man on the other end said he was looking for some people with the last name of Hicks. But, he said he figured he had the wrong number when he heard my voicemail. We hung up. And then it hit me! Hicks! hahahha
So I called him back. He didn't answer. I left a message saying that I normally don't do this and this may sound kind of weird but I was listening to a lecture by someone with the last name of Hicks when he called. And since it seemed like too much of a coincidence, I wanted to pass on Abraham-Hicks' number to him. So I gave him the number to Abraham-Hicks.
I mean come on. I HAD to!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home