Dynamic Living by Simone Craig

Spiritual. Health Conscious. Tree Hugger. Single Mama journeying to pristine, exalted joy in all aspects of life. This is real life.

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Wonderful Life

I have a wonderful life that I am grateful for as it is right now. That's actually true. It's not an affirmation that I'm hoping I see manifest one day. It's my experience. I didn't realize it was my actual experience until I stopped my neurotic, ungrateful thinking patterns, which are based in the past, and actually allowed myself to have a full body experience of my life as it is. It's wonderful! I have a tendency to live in my head, which is way of avoiding real feelings. Not mental feelings, but real feelings in my body. And when I have a real full body experience of being a human being, in my body, in my life, it's great!! I count my many blessings! Waiting for the shoe to drop. Doubting. Negating. Looking for something to be wrong coming around the next corner. These are thought patterns that cause me to live in a virtual reality in my mind, but it's not real. It's not real life. It's not really relating to people. No wonder I felt disconnected, isolated, alone and sorry for myself.
It's good medicine for those who think a lot and are very mental, to allow themselves to feel in their body. It helps to become more grounded in reality and get a more realistic view of themselves, their life and the world.
Feeling is Healing is Loving.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home