Dynamic Living by Simone Craig

Spiritual. Health Conscious. Tree Hugger. Single Mama journeying to pristine, exalted joy in all aspects of life. This is real life.

Monday, October 1, 2007

Untitled

So much has happened since my last post. I don't know that I can write it all. And I don't know that I can give it a title. Speaking of Untitled, where is D'Angelo?

I went for a walk in my park yesterday. Magic happened again. It's such a special place. I realized some very important things. Sacred things. In writing this, I'm realizing there is a difference between special and sacred. I didn't realize anything special really but the sacredness of it is profound. If it were something special, I'd suspect I would have no problem sharing it with you. But sharing sacredness not only is something I don't want to do, it is an impossibility. Sacredness can't be spoken. It's beyond time and therefore beyond mind and therefore beyond language. I remember reading an interview with a Native American elder. He was asked about the selling of Native American sacred objects for money. He said if they were sold, then they were never sacred. I think he's right.

Have you had a glimpse of the sacred? Not the sacred according to me, or anyone else. But the sacred that only you can know for yourself.

3 Comments:

At October 25, 2007 at 3:36 PM , Blogger Elle said...

Interesting. I've never thought about the difference between special and sacred.

And yeah, where the eff is D'Angelo?

 
At November 1, 2007 at 11:40 AM , Blogger Elle said...

Hey Mone...guess what...TAG YOU'RE IT! Check out the rules of the game

http://inaword-fab.blogspot.com/2007/10/ive-been-tagged.html

Stay fab!

 
At November 7, 2007 at 2:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your blog. What a great idea! Keep up the awesome work.
Love & Gratitude,
Tina
Think Simple. Be Decisive.
~ Productivity, Motivation & Happiness

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home