Dynamic Living by Simone Craig

Spiritual. Health Conscious. Tree Hugger. Single Mama journeying to pristine, exalted joy in all aspects of life. This is real life.

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

No limits

How many times have we heard, "There is no limit to what you can do"? Well, I'm happy to say that I'm finding this is true. I have to admit that while hearing someone tell me I could do anything was inspiring and heartwarming, at the end of the day, I didn't really believe it. I was experiencing a world full of lack and limits and ignorance. So, from my perspective, if I could do anything I wanted to do, then why the hell wasn't I doing it? I was giving and doing my best with what I felt I had and what I had been taught about the world.

It was my belief that I was limited in what I could do, that actually caused it to be my experience. Luckily, deeper than my limited belief was a sense that there actually was no limit to what I could call into my life. I went on a spiritual search and started reading Deepak Chopra, Neal Donald Walsh, A Course in Miracles, Iyanla Vanzant, Ancient Kemetic texts, Papaji, Ramana Maharshi, Abraham-Hicks, Seth, Bashar, Marianne Williamson, Neville and many others. All of them, in their own special and specific way, letting me know that there is no limit to what I can do because I am not limited. If the beginning and end of how I identify myself is as a body or mind, then of course I believe I am limited. Simply because the body and mind is limited. But when I know myself, without doubt, as unlimited, vast, free, overflowing LOVE, then I know that I can call into my experience whatever it is I want. As Maxwell said, "Whenever, wherever, whatever." I have experienced this many times. We all do every do every day.

One of my favorite practices is revising the past. Neville talked about this in his work. Ancient Kemetians also established this as a means of healing and spiritual enlightenment. It works. If there is something that happened, and you wanted it to go another way, you can imagine how you would have liked the situation to have played out. The key is to feel good. What makes this even more powerful is if you imagine the situation as you want it to be, as if you are actually there, seeing and feeling and sensing everything about the situation. As Neville says, instead of imagining of what you want, you imagine from what you want. And once you've tapped into that, you feel a sense of fulfillment that it is done. You feel good. And then, you will see your present situation shape itself based on what you revised the past to be. It is awesome to behold!

One of my favorite quotes from a spiritual teacher was from Papaji. He said, "First, wake up! Then do what you want." I hear him saying that most importantly, wake up out of the nightmare that we are limited. Wake up to the undeniable truth that we are LOVE. Once this is established, do, be, have, create whatever you want. Then, our creations are extensions of our love for ourselves and all beings. They are no longer extensions of our self-hatred, insecurity and ignorance.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home